We're really pleased to announce the line-up for our PAWS Certification day:
- Louise Hackett from the Woodland Trust: Why we care about PAWS, why are they important; a view from the Woodland Trust.
- Owen Davies from FSC UK: Overview of certification requirements and what is in the UKWAS standard, including an update on its latest review.
- Heather Swift of the Woodland Trust will illustrate how they go about putting this into practice on their own sites, focusing on planning and audit trails.
- Vicky Bowman of United Utilities will then give the view from a private company to illustrate how they are putting it into practice.
- Angela Douglas FICFor BSc(For) from A Douglas Consultancy: An auditor’s role - what is and is not done!
Full information is here: PAWS Certification Day