The Forestry Commission are holding an Urban Tree Health event on Wednesday 18th November at Manchester Museum 9.30am til 4pm.
Topics will include;
• The current main tree health threats in the urban areas of North West England
• Future threats and lessons from other areas in the UK and in Europe
• Management of ancient and heritage trees in urban areas
• Approaches to management of tree pests and diseases
• Planning for future resilience
• How to protect our trees – biosecurity
• Tree safety management
Speakers are coming from across the UK and also from Denmark. Further agenda and speaker details will be available soon.
You must book your FREE place via email by emailing email@example.com with your details