Throughout March we are offering a free, 6 module course on ground preparation, covering how to successfully plan and carry out ground preparation for woodland creation. Learning consists of online modules and tutorials with opportunities for questions and discussion on the topics covered.
The course will cover-
- What is Ground Preparation?
- Legislative & Policy Context for Planning Ground Preparation
- Site Conditions & Tree Growth
- Ground Preparation Techniques
- Matching Ground Preparation to the Site
- Planning and Best Practice - case study reflection